||21 ft 1 in (6.43 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Max Bridge Clearance
|Fuel Tank Count
Fun-loving families will find plenty of great things to appreciate with the TAHOE® 2150.
To start, there’s the way the Mercury® outboard pairs perfectly with our POWERGLIDE® hull design to deliver exceptional performance. There’s also the 21’ 1” length and 8’ 6” beam, which translates into a deep, spacious cockpit. And then there’s all the comfortable seating, deep storage, swim platforms and more. All to help your family make the most of their time on the water together.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated livewell
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 86"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 42 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1550 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 17"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3235 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4614 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- EPA-Compliant Fuel System
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- NEW 15-gal. (56.8 L) aerated bow livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Anchor Locker
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- Factory-matched propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center SEVIERVILLE
3629 Outdoor Sportsmans Place
Kodak, TN 37764